Your gift may be tax deductible!
In preparing your 2012 taxes, please note that your financial contribution to WUMB Radio is tax deductible, minus the fair market value of any gift you received. The following is the Fair Market Value of thank-you gifts from 2012. Gifts not listed fall below the value required to be reported for tax purposes.
• Bag: 30th Anniversary Tote, $15
• Book: Woody Guthrie Songbook “Every 100 Years”, $14
• Book: “Revival”, $15
• Book: Carole King “A Natural Woman”, $17
• CD a month, $100
• CD: Audiobook: American Routes, $17.90
• CD: “Chimes of Freedom: Songs of Bob Dylan”, $24
• CD: “Mermaid Avenue: The Complete Sessions”, $30
• CD/DVD: Leonard Cohen “Songs From the Road”, $15
• DVD: Woody Guthrie “Roll on Columbia”, $20
• Jacket: Denim, $45
• Jacket: Columbia, $120
• Mug: Stainless Steel Travel Mug, $20
• Package: Raglan Tee, Baseball Cap, $18
• Shirt: Denim, $30
• Sweatshirt: Full Zip Hoodie, $30
Take advantage of these WUMB membership discounts below, or visit our Discounts page at wumb.org/members/discounts.php to see a complete list of providers. Some of our benefits include:
at Lexington Rd
Concord, MA 01742
$2 off adult admission. Not to be combined with any other discounts; one discount per member card. Not valid during Benefit events.
Harvard Museum of Natural History
26 Oxford St
Cambridge, MA 02138
Harvard Museum of Natural History: Glass Flowers, dinosaurs, minerals. $1.00 off regular admission, one discount per member card.
NE Wild Flower Society Garden In the Woods
180 Hemenway Rd
Framingham, MA 01701
20% off one adult admission to New England Wild Flower Society’s Garden in the Woods for each member showing a pass.
40 Highland St
Worcester, MA 01609
Free admission with WUMB member card.